This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.5.25(0.156/4/2): *** fatal error - couldn't allocate heap, Win32 error 487
- From: Sylvain RICHARD <sylvainr at netcourrier dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 11:41:54 +0200
- Subject: Re: 1.5.25(0.156/4/2): *** fatal error - couldn't allocate heap, Win32 error 487
- References: <47EF5B49.email@example.com>
Francis ANDRE wrote:
You seem to have a Logitech webcam. Its "process monitor" is known to
cause conflicts with cygwin (and is of dubious use at best).
I am constantly facing to this recurrent problem:
6 [main] ? (14296) C:\cygwin\bin\make.exe: *** fatal error -
cate heap, Win32 error 487, base 0x680000, top 0x6D0000, reserve_size
locsize 327680, page_const 4096
Potential app conflicts:
Logitech Process Monitor service
Detected: HKLM Registry Key, Named process.
Try to deinstall it *and reboot* to see if it doesn't solve your
problem. Btw, this is called "BLODA interference" in the local jargon.
Best regards (Salut)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html