This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: GDB update
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 17:27:46 -0400
- Subject: Re: GDB update
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 11:52:16AM -0700, Eric Dietz wrote:
>The current version of GDB on Cygwin is from
>2006-07-06, and it crashes on x64 based operating
>You can read details of this issue here:
>The problem has been fixed on GDB's end, and I am
>wondering when an update will be available for the
>CYGWIN Release packages.
I'll release a new version of gdb when version 6.8 of gdb is available.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html