This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: downgrade to cygwin-1.5.24-2
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 09:35:37 -0700
- Subject: Re: downgrade to cygwin-1.5.24-2
- References: <BLU102-DS12D7C8B6E1A59516AA59E9D060@phx.gbl>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Gaston Martin wrote:
> The thing is. No previous versions of cygwin are available for install. So
No, there's always one previous version available, in this case
> how can I downgrade my current (and latest) Cygwin version to the earlier
> 1.5.24-2 ?
a) Check the directory of your favorite mirror, most keep more than just
the prev/curr versions.
b) Build it from source yourself.
c) Use the Cygwin time machine site.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html