This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Strange pthread_atfork() behavior
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 10:58:19 +0100
- Subject: Re: Strange pthread_atfork() behavior
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mar 17 22:48, Alon Bar-Lev wrote:
> When running under cygwin the exec program runs after about 60 seconds.
> The following is the output:
> before sleep
> after sleep
> <parent is not running anymore>
> <wait about 60 seconds>
> 56 [main] a 2952 sig_send: wait for sig_complete event failed, signal -34, rc 258, Win32 error 0 at child
> <child output>
> Any clue?
Looks like a bug in Cygwin. I ran your testcase and I can reproduce the
behaviour on 1.5.25-11. The problem does not occur in current CVS,
though, so it seems it has been fixed in CVS at one point.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html