This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Memory leak checking for Cygwin applications
- From: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 23:08:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: Memory leak checking for Cygwin applications
- References: <loom.20080314T215226firstname.lastname@example.org>
Michael Chen schrieb:
What do the Cygwin development team recommend for checking memory
leaks/violations in Cygwin applications (C/C++)?
Valgrind is not available for Cygwin, and I am told by IBM/Rational that
PurifyPlus for Windows does not (and I confirmed) support GCC compiled code.
I only remember dmalloc as generic enough library.
Most bigger packages coded there own internal macros
to check for leaks.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html