This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Profiling Cygwin applications
- From: "Reini Urban" <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 22:42:28 +0100
- Subject: Re: Profiling Cygwin applications
- References: <loom.20080314T210043email@example.com>
2008/3/14, Michael Chen <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> What do the Cygwin development team recommend for profiling Cygwin applications
> Valgrind is not available for Cygwin, and I am told by IBM/Rational that
> PurifyPlus for Windows does not (and I confirmed) support GCC compiled code.
We have gcc and therefore -pg
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html