This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Konsole or similar in cygwin
- From: Danilo Turina <danilo dot turina at alcatel-lucent dot it>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 16:54:10 +0100
- Subject: Re: Konsole or similar in cygwin
- References: <email@example.com>
is it some way to have Konsole in cygwin ?
I like its features like tabs, etc
Thanks in advance
I use mrxvt, you can find it on SourceForge (
Now I must add other text (I think) because the previous e-mail, only
composed by the above text, was returned to me with this error:
SMTP error from remote mailer after end of data:
host sourceware.org [184.108.40.206]: 552 spam score exceeded
I imagine that if I mention Cygwin and maybe X-Terminal and/or X-Server
and, finally, the implementation of multi-terminal on single window,
that practically, resemble what screen does in text-mode, maybe I will
not recognized as a spammer.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html