This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: emacs 21.3 does work while 22.1 works: Why 21.3 is default in cygwin setup
- From: Marc Girod <marc dot girod at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 17:46:16 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: emacs 21.3 does work while 22.1 works: Why 21.3 is default in cygwin setup
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tatsuro MATSUOKA <tmacchant2 <at> yahoo.co.jp> writes:
> Why 21.3 is default in the cygwin setup?
> It does work at all!!!!
Sorry, but isn't the default 21.2.13?
And what is wrong with it, exactly?
I use it all the time... In X mode.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html