This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [email@example.com: Re: Problem with Cygwin and ClearCase]
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 23:18:08 -0500
- Subject: Re: [firstname.lastname@example.org: Re: Problem with Cygwin and ClearCase]
- References: <20080311013259.GA15690@panix.com>
David Arnstein wrote:
I reduced the PATH environment variable greatly within
my bash shell script, and now I am back in business!
Thank you for your excellent suggestion.
On a side note, I've noticed that (a) ClearCase inserts itself into the
front of the path, (b) ClearCase provides a "hostname" program that is a
GUI application, anc (c) configure scripts get REALLY confused when
'hostname' forks off a GUI programs and "returns" an empty string.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html