This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[firstname.lastname@example.org: Re: Problem with Cygwin and ClearCase]
- From: David Arnstein <arnstein at panix dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 21:32:59 -0400
- Subject: [email@example.com: Re: Problem with Cygwin and ClearCase]
- Reply-to: arnstein at pobox dot com
----- Forwarded message from Robin Walker <firstname.lastname@example.org> -----
The PATH might be different?
Environment variables different?
----- End forwarded message -----
I reduced the PATH environment variable greatly within
my bash shell script, and now I am back in business!
Thank you for your excellent suggestion.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html