This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Access to Network Drive under ssh
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 17:49:45 -0500
- Subject: Re: Access to Network Drive under ssh
- References: <47C718A8.email@example.com> <4A27D05E36DE7E47B96BCF7DD8F3FD7101307B3CAF@NASANEXMB04.na.qualcomm.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 02/29/2008, Dang, Robin wrote:
I managed to get the posted solution partially working and it is exactly
what I was looking for. I only cannot get the shell script to run as a
service. The service will attempt to start then fail, but it is really
running. Does "exec" fork a process?
Yes, it does. Maybe you want "--neverexits"?
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html