Re: GraphicsMagick: gm does nothing, always exits with status 53

>   Missing DLL?  What does "cygcheck `which gm.exe`" show?

Ah hah, thanks.

$ cygcheck `which gm.exe` | grep Error
Error: could not find cygdpstk-1.dll

http://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/package-grep.cgi?grep=cygdpstk-1.dll seems to show
that that DLL was last present in xorg-x11-bin-dlls-6.8.2.0-1, while I have
version 6.8.99.901-1 installed.

The picture becomes clearer.  The maintainer for this package is listed as
Harold Hunt, who's moved on.  Upstream is now at version 1.1.11-- GraphicsMagick
hasn't been updated for Cygwin in several years.

So it seems that GraphicsMagick is looking for a Cygwin maintainer.  I'd
consider taking it on, but since we do have ImageMagick I guess the priority is
low.

Thanks,
Andrew.