This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: GraphicsMagick: gm does nothing, always exits with status 53 - cygcheck-svr.out (0/1)
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 16:45:48 -0000
- Subject: RE: GraphicsMagick: gm does nothing, always exits with status 53 - cygcheck-svr.out (0/1)
- References: <email@example.com>
On 06 March 2008 15:48, Andrew Schulman wrote:
> $ gm convert t.png -matte -colors 256 t2.png || echo $? 53
> $ gm identify t.png || echo $?
> $ gm --help || echo $?
> Does anyone else observe this behavior? I have GM 1.0.6-1 installed.
Missing DLL? What does "cygcheck `which gm.exe`" show?
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html