This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: GraphicsMagick: gm does nothing, always exits with status 53 - cygcheck-svr.out (1/1)
- From: Marc Girod <marc dot girod at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 16:33:49 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: GraphicsMagick: gm does nothing, always exits with status 53 - cygcheck-svr.out (1/1)
- References: <email@example.com>
Andrew Schulman <schulman.andrew@...> writes:
> begin 644 cygcheck-svr.out
> M#0I#>6=W:6X <at> 0V]N9FEG=7)A=&EO;B!$:6%G;F]S=&EC<PT*0W5R<F5N="!3
> M>7-T96T <at> 5&EM93H <at> 5&AU($UA<B`P-B`Q-3HT-3HT-B`R,#`X#0H-"E=I;F1O
> M=W, <at> 6%` <at> 4')O9F5S<VEO;F%L(%9E<B`U+C$ <at> 0G5I;&0 <at> ...
I tried recently to do the same as you did, and to give my cygcheck.out
But I was dissuaded to do so, and indeed, note e.g. that (at least in the
gmane http view) since the '@' [0x040] characters are converted to:
' <at> ', the reading is incovenient.
I was told to use instead http://pastebin.com/
e.g. as in:
This has proven a workable approach.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html