This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Trying to install mod_perl on apache2
- From: Marc Girod <marc dot girod at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 15:17:57 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Trying to install mod_perl on apache2
- References: <loom.20080306T145353email@example.com>
Marc Girod <marc.girod <at> gmail.com> writes:
> Here is my updated cycgcheck.out:
Hum... I can see an other difference since yesterday than the expected
Potential app conflicts:
ZoneAlarm Personal Firewall
Detected: HKLM Registry Key.
Indeed... Something was installed today (which is why apache was down).
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html