This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gnupg-1.4.8-2
- From: "Gergely Budai" <thuffir at gmx dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 11:17:24 +0100
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gnupg-1.4.8-2
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Version 1.4.8-2 of "gnupg" has been uploaded.
GNU Privacy Guard is GNU's tool for secure communication and data storage. It can be used to encrypt data and to create digital signatures. GnuPG is a complete and free replacement for PGP. It includes an advanced key management facility and is compliant with the proposed OpenPGP Internet standard as described in RFC 2440.
Changes since last release (1.4.5-1):
* configure.ac: Add special treatment for HAVE_LDAP_START_TLS_SA.
* NEWS: Note SHA-224 typo.
* NEWS: Say a bit more about RFC-4880. Note some defaults changing.
* README: Update notes about OSX Leopard.
* Switched entire package to GPLv3+.
* Makefile.am (DISTCHECK_CONFIGURE_FLAGS): Enable Camellia and mailto.
* configure.ac (MPI_OPT_FLAGS): Always use AM_PO_SUBDIRS.
* configure.ac (AM_GNU_GETTEXT_VERSION): Bump to 0.16.1.
* configure.ac: Change various help messages to use AC_HELP_STRING.
* configure.ac: It seems that AM_GNU_GETTEXT doesn't like being run conditionally and it confuses the includes when doing later type checks. This is bug#810.
* configure.ac: AM_PROG_CC_C_O is desired by automake 1.10 to do per-target builds (like we do in the keyserver dir), but exists in the currently-used 1.9.3 as well.
* configure.ac: Add --enable-camellia. Disabled by default. Do not enable this unless you're doing interop testing.
* acinclude.m4: Fix last change. Make test self-contained by checking for sysconf and getpagesize. Remove indentation for the sake of broken C-89 cpp.
* configure.ac: Add a HAVE_SHM conditional.
* acinclude.m4: Use sysconf() if available to avoid a false positive on HAVE_BROKEN_MLOCK when checking for page size.
* configure.ac: Check for sysconf.
* configure.ac: QNX puts resolver functions in libsocket. From Sean Boudreau.
* Released 1.4.7.
* NEWS: Note --allow-multiple-messages.
* configure.ac: Only check for libusb if we're building with card support. Noted by Gilles Espinasse.
* Makefile.am (DISTCLEANFILES): Removed g10defs.h.
* configure.ac (AC_CONFIG_COMMANDS): Removed creation of g10defs.h. (AH_BOTTOM): Moved stuff from g10defs.h to config.h.
* configure.ac: AM_CONDITIONAL must not be used inside an if/then.
* configure.ac: Remove GNUPG_DATADIR for non-W32 systems.
* Released 1.4.6.
* README: Add hint on hjow to set CC_FOR_BUILD.
* configure.ac (CC_FOR_BUILD): New.
* NEWS: Note the CVE for bug#728, --s2k-count, --passphrase-repeat, and the OpenSSL exception.
* Released 1.4.6rc1.
* configure.ac: --enable-minimal leaves out gettext and all resolver functions (SRV, PKA, & CERT).
* acinclude.m4 (GNUPG_SYS_SYMBOL_UNDERSCORE): Add case for mingw32 and allow setting the variable on the command line. Fixes bug 518. Also use HOST instead of TARGET.
* README: Add information about the forthcoming GnuPG 2.0.
* configure.ac (AB_INIT): New.
* configure.ac: Move strsep to AC_REPLACE_FUNCS so it will end up in libcompat.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the cygwin mailing list at: email@example.com .
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message. Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available starting at this URL.
Ist Ihr Browser Vista-kompatibel? Jetzt die neuesten
Browser-Versionen downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/browser
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html