This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Definitely no sshd on FAT32?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, Jason Pyeron <jpyeron at pdinc dot us>
- Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 10:41:46 -0500
- Subject: Re: Definitely no sshd on FAT32?
- References: <20040323215100.GY17229@cygbert.vinschen.de> <009d01c87dab$db939120$6a01a8c0@MRSLAPTOP>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Mar 03, 2008 at 10:57:20PM -0500, Jason Pyeron wrote:
>[snip obfuscated disclaimer]
You apparently received a bounce message telling you that we don't
accept the type of disclaimers found in a message you attempted to send
here. So, you just added some dots to the disclaimer.
This is unacceptable. You are knowingly violating site policy. If you do
it again, your ability to send email to mailing lists at this site will
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html