This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Definitely no sshd on FAT32?
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 15:21:26 -0000
- Subject: RE: Definitely no sshd on FAT32?
- References: <20040323215100.GY17229@cygbert.vinschen.de> <009d01c87dab$db939120$6a01a8c0@MRSLAPTOP>
On 04 March 2008 03:57, Jason Pyeron wrote:
> Top posting, sorry.
Shift, Ctrl+End, delete. It's an awful lot less keypresses than an
Oh, should mention BTW that those disclaimers are utterly without basis
and invalid and are in fact barred on sourceware.org mailing lists. I
notice you had to use a spammers' trick to sneak it past the filters.
DON'T. The fact you had to go to such lengths should have made it clear to
you that it isn't wanted. Please refresh your memory of list policy at y
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html