This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
how to "safely remove hardware" with cygwin ?
- From: Tom Hall <tlhall at keepandbeararms dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: tlhall at keepandbeararms dot com
- Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 09:49:53 -0700
- Subject: how to "safely remove hardware" with cygwin ?
- Operating-system: CYGWIN_NT-5.1 LTC-XPL-330 1.5.25(0.156/4/2)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tlhall at keepandbeararms dot com
Is there a cygwin command line utility that will perform the function that
Windows does when you "safely remove hardware" - like before unplugging
a USB drive ?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html