This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Success in accessing network shares on windows through sshd
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 10:07:28 -0500
- Subject: Re: Success in accessing network shares on windows through sshd
- References: <47B20310.firstname.lastname@example.org> <47B56C56.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 12:41:26PM +0200, Jani Saksa wrote:
> Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
>> Jani Saksa wrote:
>>> If I understand correctly you can't normally see or access mapped network
>>> drives on windows when remotely logged through cygwin sshd, but I found a
>>> way and I have a couple questions:
>> Have you seen and read through this?
> Seems that I've missed that... So there is no easy way to use non-public
> share, except with 'net use' command, but is there any work-in-progress
> around this issue at the moment?`(personally I would gladly participate,
> but I know too little about windows programming and cygwins internals to
> actually be helpfull ;) ).
Is anyone rewriting Windows to make it work better with Cygwin's ssh?
No, not that I'm aware of.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html