This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Debugging question
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 19:07:29 -0800
- Subject: Re: Debugging question
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Eric Lilja wrote:
> Now I want to put a breakpoint somewhere and print some variables when
> that breakpoint is hit. Can I do that in this scenario? If so, how do I
> make gdb find emacs sources? Doing
> $ break /cygdrive/c/full/path/to/source/file:1337 doesn't work (No
> source file named blah blah).
It should work fine. Can't you just "break file.c:1337"?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html