This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: "Taras D" <taras dot di at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 10:58:54 +0800
- Subject: xemacs
Can anyone tell me why the following has occurred.
When I first installed cygwin, I pretty much just installed xemacs (no
emacs and a whole bunch of other stuff). Xemacs could be started from
the bash script (black background) with the command 'xemacs &'. It
would start in a new window with a white background.
Now that I have installed a whole bunch of other cygwin things:
1) I find I need to run startxwin.sh, then type 'xemacs &' in the
shell with a white background (no longer runs from the black
2) xemacs now starts with a grey bacground (?!)
How come this has changed? Is it a different version of xemacs?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html