CYGWIN - This Private Key Will Be Ignored

Hello,

Up until, 02/01/2008, I have been a long time user of your product without any problems.

For some reason I am now seeing the following in my ssh login screen and I am unable to use my CVS...
http://www.bodnarchuk.com/GB/cygwin_this_private_key_will_be_ignored.jpg

My ISP tells me that the server is aok and nothing has changed to cause this.

Can you advise a cause and/or a solution???

As always, your assistance is GREATLY APPRECIATED!

THANK YOU!

Joe Bodnarchuk - webmaster@bodnarchuk.com