Re: Cygwin OCFS support (or lack of)

Hi Corinna
I have performed the strace ls'ing an OCFS partition .
However , we currently dont have gcc installed on our systems .
so compiling the code you sent will take more time .
I have attached the ocfs_debug.txt to this message
It was generated by running the following command :
shroot@rnd-crs-1-mgu-1 /cygdrive/d/kits
$ strace ls -l /cygdrive/p > ocfs_debug.txt 2>&1
NOTE - /cygdrive/p is an OCFS partition
Hope it will help
Best Regards
Doron