This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: make-3.81-2
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 15:50:18 -0500
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: make-3.81-2
- References: <20030308234440.GA8132@redhat.com> <20060222053418.GA15103@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <20060709190416.GA17277@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <20060709221329.GA19709@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
I've made a new version of 'make' available for download. This is
just a simple package refresh to change the dll dependency to
cygintl-8.dll as requested in this message:
Note that the --win32 command line option and "MAKE_MODE" environment
variable are no longer supported in Cygwin's make. If you need to use a
Makefile which contains MS-DOS path names, then please use a MinGW
version of make.
See: http://mingw.org/ for details on downloading a version of make
which understands MS-DOS path names. Please! direct any questions about
the MinGW version of make to the appropriate MinGW mailing list.
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Run setup.exe to install or update the make package.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list. I would appreciate it if you would use the mailing list
rather than emailing me directly.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at the above URL.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html