This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Unable to get Setup to work...
- From: "Mel Rosso-Llopart" <rossollo at comcast dot net>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 00:29:10 -0500
- Subject: Unable to get Setup to work...
Every attempt to get setup to work has failed. Either I get an empty
directory tree for cygwin on my C: drive or setup aborts with the tradition
XP failure window to send a message to Microsoft. Some interesting
1) Dr. Watson also aborts after trying to dump the setup dump
2) When the screen comes up to show my locations from which to select my
download, it is always blank
I have downloaded and installed cygwin in the past, but his is a new
computer, new configuration.
Suggestions on what else to try would be appreciated.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html