RE: CIFS symlinks on network share break Cygwin

OK, so in addition to commenting out the SE_BACKUP_PRIV line in
sec_helper.cc, I also had to comment out the SE_RESTORE_PRIV line.  The
former broke calls to GetFileAttributes(), and the latter broke calls to
FindFirstFile().  Commenting out both of them seems to fix everything in
Cygwin.  NetApp must be doing something very weird under the hood...

We've opened a ticket with NetApp and I think they're going to look into
this for a more permanent fix (fingers crossed).

- Jonathan Lanier