This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Warning msg: multiple cygwin1.dlls
- From: Mark Geisert <mark at maxrnd dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 09:56:08 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Warning msg: multiple cygwin1.dlls
- References: <47A6B05A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> But could anybody else running XP Pro SP2 try
> $ cygcheck -srv | grep "multiple"
> and see what they get?
I get no output at all from that command pipe, as expected.
Time for you to search all your drive(s) for cygwin1.dll with Windows Explorer
after making sure its idiot, I mean "Advanced", options to "search system
folders", "search hidden files and directories" and "search subfolders" are all
turned on, the way Ghod intended them.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html