This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: All directories marked as non-writable on FAT32
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 20:00:27 +0100
- Subject: Re: All directories marked as non-writable on FAT32
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Dec 11 18:17, Thorsten Kampe wrote:
> Newest Cygwin: 1.5.25
> with the newest Cygwin (see above) all directories on a FAT thumb
> drive are marked as "500" (should be 700)
Grr, I mixed this up because I failed to see an exclamation mark.
So that was broken for all non-NTFS filesystems. I fixed that in
cvs. Will be in the next 1.5.25 release.
Thanks for the report,
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html