This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Updated: xemacs-21.4.21-1/xemacs-tags-21.4.21-1/xemacs-emacs-common-21.4.21-1
- From: Mark Harig <idirectscm at aim dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 21:36:39 -0500
- Subject: Re: Updated: xemacs-21.4.21-1/xemacs-tags-21.4.21-1/xemacs-emacs-common-21.4.21-1
- References: <email@example.com>
Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
Hixemacs-emacs-common appears to have had xemacs added as a pre-requisite
A new version of `xemacs' has been uploaded to a server near you.
This dependency should be removed so that emacs users can continue to
shared package without requiring xemacs (and the requisite X windows
I would also like to suggest that the xemacs-emacs prefix be renamed to the
commonly-used plural for emacs, that is, emacsen.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html