This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: bzr 0.91-1 -- Next-generation distributed version control
- From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <Dr dot Volker dot Zell at oracle dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 14:43:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: bzr 0.91-1 -- Next-generation distributed version control
- References: <email@example.com>
I noticed that your python based packages (bzr and mercurial) and
probably others which get updated eventually do not include the .egg-info
files anymore compared to the previous version
All other package maintainers of python based packages seem to include
What's the reason you're removing them from your packages ?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html