This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Failure in building GFortran on Cygwin
- From: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- To: Angelo Graziosi <Angelo dot Graziosi at roma1 dot infn dot it>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2007 11:31:30 -0800
- Subject: Re: Failure in building GFortran on Cygwin
- References: <Pine.CYG.4.58.0712011841120.1440@homepc>
Angelo Graziosi wrote:
Corinna Vinschen wrote:Yes, many thanks Corinna.
I've made another version of the Cygwin DLL, 1.5.25-3
With this new version of Cygwin, the problem, with which I started this
thread, seems to be solved!
Now the build of GFortran (20071201, trunk 130556) is completed without
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html