This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Latin (accented) characters and subversion
- From: Larry Azlin <espresso1736 at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 09:44:12 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: Latin (accented) characters and subversion
- Reply-to: Larry Azlin <larry at azlin dot com>
>Larry Azlin, le Thu 29 Nov 2007 22:56:03 -0800, a écrit :
>> svnadmin create archive_cyg
>> svn import *.txt file:///cygdrive/c/temp/Test/archive_cyg -m "Initial
>> svn: Can't convert string from native encoding to 'UTF-8':
>> svn: ?\233.txt
>I'm having such troubles too. The solution I'm using is to just prepend
>to my svn command.
Thanks for the suggestion, Samuel. Unfortunately, prepending LANG=C to the svn command doesn't seem to have any effect on my system.
Get easy, one-click access to your favorites.
Make Yahoo! your homepage.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html