This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Perl is installed in /lib, but Config.pm indicates it is in /usr/local/lib
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 18:05:59 -0500
- Subject: Re: Perl is installed in /lib, but Config.pm indicates it is in /usr/local/lib
- References: <BAY114-DAV9C2FC2A86B99275F88C96B3770@phx.gbl>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
I have been trying to build rrdtool and as I watched it run I noticed a
problem with Perl and TCL./TK. Both indicated that they were installed
in /usr/local/lib. I tried a clean install of cygwin, but it still
installed them into /lib. I checked Config.pm and it still indicates
that it is in /usr/local/lib. Why is there a discrepancy?
I am running the latest version of cygwin
Neither the Cygwin TCL/TK nor the Cygwin Perl package install anything in
Perhaps looking at the output of 'cygcheck -s -r -v' would help you
find the errant installations?
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html