This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: tzcode-2007h-1
- From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <dr dot volker dot zell at oracle dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 09:30:17 +0100
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: tzcode-2007h-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
A new version of 'tzcode/tzdata' has been uploaded to a server near you.
The time zone package
* Update to latest upstream release
* Sorry no changelog available. You have to do the diff yourself.
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Save it and run setup, answer the questions and pick up
the above mentioned package from the 'System' category.
Note that downloads from sources.redhat.com (aka cygwin.com) aren't
allowed due to bandwidth limitations. This means that you will need
to find a mirror which has this update, please choose the one nearest to
If you want to make a point or ask a question the Cygwin mailing
list is the appropriate place.
CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO:
To unsubscribe to the cygwin-announce mailing list, look at the
"List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message. Send
email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html