This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Select-all Vista install fails?
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 19:57:19 -0500
- Subject: Re: Select-all Vista install fails?
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 11/23/2007, Peter Klavins wrote:
So my question is this: Is Cygwin supposed to install fully on Vista from
an initial All-package-selection?
If so, what did I do wrong in the install?
That's unclear. Sort of sacrificing your first-born to Vista, it would
seem the only logical way to get to the bottom of this problem is to do
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html