This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Library Problem
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 20:36:37 -0500
- Subject: Re: Library Problem
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Nov 23, 2007 at 12:21:17AM +0100, email@example.com wrote:
>I've got a problem using the libflv library (http://klaus.geekserver.net/libflv/). The build worked without any problems. "make" produced a libflv.so file, so i copied it as "libflv.dll" to "/usr/lib". I wrote a test app and tried building it with:
>"gcc -lflv test.c -o test.exe"
You need to put the -lflv after the test.c:
gcc test.c -lflv -o test.exe
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html