This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: unison2.13, unison2.17, unison2.27
- From: Igor Peshansky <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epamail dot epa dot gov>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 13:18:09 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: unison2.13, unison2.17, unison2.27
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, 14 Nov 2007, Andrew Schulman wrote:
> > Also is bash style shell arithmetic used for the priority allowed in a
> > /bin/sh script ?
> I'm not sure, since bash is the default shell now. But since ash is
> still out there, I've removed the offending arithmetic (which I now take
> care of in my makefile instead).
Or you could make the postinstall script a bash script, and make bash a
prerequisite of unison (no big deal, as bash is already in "Base").
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ Igor Peshansky, Ph.D. (name changed!)
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' old name: Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
Belief can be manipulated. Only knowledge is dangerous. -- Frank Herbert
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html