This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: (non-)updates for upx and lighttpd
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin Ports)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 23:44:29 -0600
- Subject: Re: (non-)updates for upx and lighttpd
- References: <47405AC9.email@example.com>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
(Having problems posting to cygwin-apps at the moment.)
Lapo Luchini wrote:
> I'm having some problems updating both upx and lighttpd to their latest
> upstream release: they've changed the build script enough to break the
> existing GBS and I haven't found the time to adapt the GBS to them, yet.
You will need to change the CYGCONF_ARGS based on what's actually
available in the distro instead of all the additional stuff in Ports
(i.e. no fam [gamin], lua, mysql).
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (Cygwin)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html