This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Library issues with GCC - libuser32
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 18:11:50 -0500
- Subject: Re: Library issues with GCC - libuser32
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Nov 19, 2007 at 12:22:24PM -0800, Jeff Bader wrote:
>Using GCC: For ld to find "-luser32", I downloaded a version of w32api
>and then copied the libuser32 file into the main cygwin library. Why
>was this necessary to use GCC? Why could I not just install the devel
>package and be done with it?
Well, you didn't actually have w32api installed if your cygcheck output
was to be believed.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html