This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: new user to cygwin
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 22:39:26 -0000
- Subject: RE: new user to cygwin
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 15 November 2007 22:33, dmilli wrote:
> I've been typing the following:
> FindDataRights.dat c:/filename I want the script to look through
> We see the following happening on the screen:
> Scanning for Classified content
> Scanning for licensed content
> Scanning for unique copyrights
> Scanning for GPR markings
> Shouldn't we also see a list of what was found?
Maybe your script doesn't like windows-style filenames. Cygwin provides
posix-style paths using the /cygdrive/<driveletter> prefix. Try
to get started. (Then read the rest of the user guide!)
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html