This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Starting Excel from crontab
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 08:20:57 -0500
- Subject: Re: Starting Excel from crontab
- References: <F05AFBF84C348C4AAF1A0E7D126E370A019FA00D@exbn01.DPEB.DE>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
I like to use only one scheduler under window. And I like to use crontab
for that. The problem is that if I start excel from the crontab no
window of excel is shown. Excel is running. I can see it in the process
list. The process is running under my name.
Did you enable the cron service to interact with the desktop?
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html