This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: GCC 4.x for cygwin
- From: Tim Prince <tprince at computer dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 06:35:01 -0800
- Subject: Re: GCC 4.x for cygwin
- References: <4735830C.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Roberto Bagnara wrote:
> Where can I find it? (From the installer it seems that
> the latest available version is 3.4.4, but this is really
> unusable for serious C++ development.)
There's too much on this subject in the archives to be summarized. Why
not look yourself?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html