This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Permissions/acl problem
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 12:50:29 -0500
- Subject: Re: Permissions/acl problem
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Jerome Fong wrote:
Any idea what I need to change since chmod doesn't seem to have any effect.
Add 'smbntsec' to your global CYGWIN environment variable or to your
service settings (in the registry) for crond and restart crond.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html