This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: how to switch user
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 08:26:20 -0500
- Subject: Re: how to switch user
- References: <loom.20071106T150726email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
when logged as a user, i want to switch to a different user. how can i do that?
Install and use ssh.
how can i add a new user in cygwin?
You can't. Use the Windows 'net' command.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html