This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: question about installing older version of gcc
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 12:35:41 -0500
- Subject: Re: question about installing older version of gcc
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
123 123 wrote:
I have a package that requires older version of gcc to
be compiled and installed. Is there anyway to install
older versions, 2.9.1 or 2.9.5 to be specific, of gcc
on cygwin? when I try to install cygwin in select
packages step, it only allows me to install either
184.108.40.206 or 220.127.116.11 gcc-core compiler? :/
Also, you can search for Cygwin Time Machine. Same caveats as
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html