This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup.exe still can't uninstall bash
- From: Mario Frasca <mfrasca at zonnet dot nl>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 14:44:40 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: setup.exe still can't uninstall bash
- References: <loom.20071003T065518firstname.lastname@example.org>
William Crosmun helped me out of this...
remove /etc/setup/bash.lst.gz (it appears to be corrupt).
that was it.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html