This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: GCC 4.2.2 with -mno-cygwin
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 22:21:54 -0400
- Subject: Re: GCC 4.2.2 with -mno-cygwin
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Nov 03, 2007 at 08:59:12AM -0700, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
>I compiled and installed GCC 4.2.2 in /usr/local seemingly
>successfully. However, using -mno-cygwin, I get an error:
>$ gcc -mno-cygwin hello_world.c
>gcc: error trying to exec 'cc1': execvp: No such file or directory
>Indeed, /usr/local/lib/gcc/i686-pc-mingw32 is missing altogether, and
>/usr/local/lib/gcc/i686-pc-cygwin/4.2.2/ does not contain cc1.
>Should I have taken some special steps during the configuration to
>enable -mno-cygwin? I couldn't find any information about this.
You should just be able to install the correct gcc/mingw packages but
whatever you install, no cygwin package puts stuff in /usr/local.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html