This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: collect2: cannot find `ld'
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 15:55:20 -0000
- Subject: RE: collect2: cannot find `ld'
- References: <011301c81c9e$5cb1b620$6b00a8c0@wingate>
On 01 November 2007 15:46, gmiller wrote:
> Problem: Linking no longer functions because the collect2 program reports
> that the 'ld' program can no longer be found.
> "collect2: cannot find `ld'"
> I an not sure if the linker is in a speparate package so this may be just a
> case of a reload of some standard package
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html