This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin stable and cvs snapshot - fork() bug
- From: "Lev Bishop" <lev dot bishop at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 11:16:14 -0400
- Subject: Re: cygwin stable and cvs snapshot - fork() bug
- References: <C0ED6A2866953E4487135B5DFCFF89A501C04512@hmsx21.pnet.ch> <4721DFCC.email@example.com> <C0ED6A2866953E4487135B5DFCFF89A501C048D6@hmsx21.pnet.ch> <20071029083512.GA4224@calimero.vinschen.de> <C0ED6A2866953E4487135B5DFCFF89A501C04A65@hmsx21.pnet.ch> <4725D656.firstname.lastname@example.org> <C0ED6A2866953E4487135B5DFCFF89A501C375CD@hmsx21.pnet.ch> <email@example.com> <20071101095835.GG31224@calimero.vinschen.de>
On 11/1/07, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> Thanks for the testcase. I'm surprised that nobody experienced this
> problem before. Sorta holiday here, so I'll look into it next week.
Well, there was:
which I am pretty sure was this same issue :-)
There were also some others eg gnome programs such as mahjongg
which could have been the same issue. I didn't investigate deep enough
Have a nice sorta holiday.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html